Round Up: Shelf Life
Here is your weekly round-up of Shelf Life news. Next week’s round-up will focus on ingredients news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at?[email protected].
- Gluten-free pastry brand Too Good To Be Gluten Free has launched a new range of snack packs which includes cocktail sausages and mini Scotch eggs to target the growing snack market.
- British chocolate brand Elizabeth Shaw has launched a new Dark Chocolate Mint Cream bar.
- British baker Soreen has launched a more nutritious alternative in the cake category with its Disney Mini Loaves range.
- Graze has launched energy fuelled Protein Bites in three flavours: Banana, Cocoa Vanilla and Honey & Seed.
- Soft white cheese brand Philadelphia is bringing two innovations to the category this spring, with the launch of products ideal for sharing occasions.
- Healthy biscuit brand BelVita is adding another duo to its UK range with the launch of Duo Crunch Chocolate Hazelnut.