Round Up: Processing
Here is your weekly round-up of processing news. Next week’s round-up will focus on Shelf Life news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at?[email protected].
- UK-based confectionery group Tangerine has signed a renewed agreement with Pooling Partners, a manufacturer of sustainable wooden pallets, to significantly enhance the company’s distribution capabilities.
- According to new research from Accenture, food and drink companies could unlock an estimated ￡56 billion in value over the next decade by harnessing digital technologies.
- After reporting a successful 2017 with a 30% revenue growth, Spanish manufacturer Volpak is set to roll-out upgrades to its SI series of pouching systems.
- With the final deadline for the EU’s latest regulation on chemical use approaching, speciality chemical supplier Airedale Chemical is urging food and drink companies to consider re-evaluating their chemical consumption.
- Manufacturer and supplier of stainless steel equipment Teknomek has extended its range of 304 grade stainless steel sinks with new models with cupboard space.
- Dairy co-operative LacPatrick has opened a new €33.7 million technology centre in Northern Ireland.