Roundup: New products
Here is your roundup for the latest product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest ingredients news.
To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Rodney Jack at [email protected].
- Norseland has announced a brand new Mexicana Vegan cheese, launching this July.
- New UK brand Halo is offering home delivery of its ready-to-drink cocktail range.
- Kall?, the leading rice cake brand owned by Wessanen UK, is set to launch a range of lentil and pea veggie cakes in two flavours: Beetroot and Spinach & Pesto.
- Nim’s Fruit Crisps is looking to strengthen its presence in the drinks sector with the official launch of its retail ready infusions range.
- Swisse Me has launched a new range of vegan protein-packed treats as an antidote to what it sees as the tasteless, grainy protein powder market.